This web site is operated under the control and direction
of Armah Switchgear LTD (“Armah”).
While the information contained on this site has been given in good faith, Armah cannot
guarantee the accuracy of this information and hereby expressly disclaims any
responsibility for error, misinterpretation and all or any loss, disappointment,
negligence or damage caused by reliance on the information contained on this
site or any failure or alleged failure in the delivery of the services referred
to herein, or in the event of the winding-up, liquidation or cessation of trade
of Armah. Confirmation of the accuracy and currency of the information
should be sought from Armahdirect. Armah hereby
expressly disclaims to its fullest extent any responsibility for advice or opinions
of Third Parties which may appear on this web site and for any loss or damage
arising in consequence.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and any other rights in all material on this site are owned by Armah. You are
permitted to print and download extracts from this site on the following basis:
1. use of documents and related graphics on this site is for information and/or personal use only and may not be
reproduced for sale or gain;
2. any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing
purposes or to print extracts for personal use;
3. no documents or related graphics on this site are to be modified in any way;
4. graphics on this site are not to be used separately from the accompanying text;
5. the MEC copyright notice (ie: Copyright © Armah Switchgear
must appear in all copies;
6 . no part of this site may be reproduced or stored in any other web site or included in any public or private
electronic retrieval system or service without Armah prior written permission;
7. any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved.
Access to and use of this site is provided by Armah subject to
the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which take effect when you first use
this site. Armah reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You
are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your
continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by
the posted changes.
2. While Armah endeavours to ensure that this site is normally
available 24 hours a day, Armah will not be liable if for
any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
3. Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
4. While Armah endeavours to ensure that the information on this
site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy
and Armah does not accept any liability for error or omission.
5. If any part of this site contains materials submitted to Armah by third parties, then the third parties are
responsible for ensuring that materials submitted for inclusion on this site comply with national and relevant
foreign law. Armah cannot guarantee the accuracy of this material and hereby expressly disclaims any responsibility
for error, omission or inaccuracy in the material, misinterpretation and any or all loss, disappointment, negligence
or damage caused by reliance on the material contained on this site or any failure or alleged failure in the delivery
of the services referred to herein, or in event of the bankruptcy, liquidation or cessation of trade of Armah or any company,
individual or firm referred to herein. Confirmation of the accuracy and currency of the information should be sought from
the establishments concerned.
6. Armah shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of
profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material
contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
7. Armah accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. Such
links are provided for your convenience on an “as is” basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information
provided within them.
8. If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws
of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective then to the extent and within the jurisdiction
in which that term is illegal, invalid or enforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the
remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
9. By accessing any part of this site, you shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms in full.
10. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
All content & images are © Copyright 2005 Armah